- Companies suck
- People suck
- Life sucks
- It’s never going to get better
- Only billionaires and huge companies have the power to make things better.
- They never will, because all they care about is money and their vacation homes.
“…Yes, We Know.”
However, the way I see it is you are either part of the problem or part of the solution. To do nothing, to lose hope, or to conform just to fit in to the way things are, in my opinion, is just as bad as the CEO’s who refuse to think outside-the-box.
If you’re not willing to think outside-the-box, why should you expect them to?
- How can we make an impact ourselves?
- How do we get companies to listen to us?
- How can we use the technology at our disposal to do something unique?
Collaborate with other like-minded nobodies and start a company or develop a way to present your improvement ideas to an existing company. We are stronger in groups that any individual can ever be.
Never lose hope that the future will be a better place than the world currently.
- Do not conform because that’s just the way things are, and you need to pay the bills.
- Get fucking crazy.
- Group up in teams.
- Constantly dream of the future, how it will most likely be, and think up ridiculous inventions that could make it better.
- Narrow it down to the best one. Your VISION.
- Make it happen, no matter how many people try to lock you up in an asylum.
I’ll collaborate on pretty much anything, at least on any imagination and brainstorming. I do that all day, everyday anyways. I’d rather work with real people on a real project than work strictly on hypothetical scenarios.
Just reach out and let me know what you’re thinking. That’s all it takes.